关于用餐的礼仪英语

进修社 人气:2.42W

无论你是在一个环境优雅的餐厅吃饭,参加婚礼宴席,还是想在商务活动中展现自己最好的一面,适当的礼仪很重要。下面内容由小编为大家带来的关于用餐的'礼仪英语,欢迎大家学习!

关于用餐的礼仪英语

Britain(英国)

Always: Eat with your fork in your left hand and knife in your right.

√左手持叉,右手持刀。

Never: Speak with your mouth full.

×说话时嘴里塞满了食物。

Denmark(丹麦)

Always: Place your fork downwards on a plate if you want seconds.

√若要添菜,可将餐叉朝下,置于盘上。

Never: Take the last item on any given plate. You must continue to halve it until only crumbs are left.

×取走盘中最后一份食物。若盘中留下一人份时,可考虑分而食之。

Japan(日本)

Always: Indulge in slurping. It is considered polite.

√吃饭大声咂吧,在日本被视为礼貌之举。

Never: Pour yourself a drink. It is tradition to pour drinks for one another.

×自己倒饮料。食客为彼此倒饮料,才符合传统习俗。

Thailand(泰国)

Always: Consider meals as a social event where only the person perceived as the riches pays.

√饭局其实是个社交场合,最有钱的那个自然会买单。

Never: Leave your chopsticks in the bowl. It symbolises death.

×将筷子插在碗中,那很不吉利。

Mexico(墨西哥)

Always: Wait for your host to say ‘Buen Provecho’ (Enjoy your meal) before eating.

√等主人说完“用餐愉快”(Buen Provecho)后,再开始吃喝。

Never: Arrive on time. Arrive 30 minutes late, if not later.

×准时赴宴。迟到30分钟以上,并不为过。

Middle East(中东)

Always: Eat your meal in silence.

√用餐时保持安静。

Never: Pass food with your left hand.

×用左手递食物。

Germany(德国)

Always: Cut as much food as possible with your fork to compliment the cook that the food is tender.

√取食时,能切多大切多大。在德国,这意在称赞厨师技艺高超,做出的料理入口即化。

Never: Cut lettuce in a salad. Fold it with a fork.

×吃沙拉时切生菜。食客不妨用餐叉叉起食用。

Mongolia(蒙古)

Always: Keep your palm facing up when holding cups.

√持杯时,手掌朝上。

Never: Spill milk or dairy products. It is considered bad luck.

×将牛奶或乳制品洒在地上。蒙古人认为,这会带来厄运。

Kenya(肯尼亚)

Always: Wash your hands before eating: a basin may be brought to the table for you.

√餐前洗手。餐桌上甚至备有洗手盆。

Never: Eat before the eldest male. He must eat first before anyone else can start.

×抢在最老的男性长辈前用餐。要知道,家中最老的男性长辈享有优先用餐权。

Chile(智利)

Always: Let the woman sit down before the men.

√邀请女士先入座。

Never: Speak with cutlery in your hands.

×手持刀叉,与他人交谈。