交际英语中的礼仪

进修社 人气:1.75W

久仰!? I ve heard so much about you.

交际英语中的礼仪

好久不见了!? Long time no see.

辛苦了!? You ve had a long ve had a long flight.

尊敬的朋友们!? Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends

阁下(多用于称呼大使)? Your Excellency

北京过得怎么样?? How are you making out in Beijing?

我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请。? I ll surely remember you and your invitation to him.

欢迎美商来北京投资。? American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.

欢迎多提宝贵意见。? Your valuable advice is most welcome.

不虚此行!? It s a rewarding trip!

您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止。? As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.

请代我问候王先生。? Please remember me to .

感谢光临!? Thank you so much for coming.

欢迎再来!? Hope you ll come again.

欢迎以后多来北京!? Hope you ll visit Beijing more often.

请留步,不用送了!? I will see myself out, please.

多保重!? Take care!

祝您一路平安!? Have a nice trip!

愿为您效劳!? At your service!

为…举行宴会/宴请? Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …

欢迎宴会? Welcome dinner

便宴? Informal dinner

午宴(附有情况介绍或专题演讲等内容)? Luncheon

便餐? Light meal

工作午餐? Working luncheon

自助餐? Buffet dinner/luncheon

答谢宴会? Return dinner

告别宴会? Farewell dinner

庆功宴? Glee feast

招待会? Reception

庆祝中华人民共和国成立四十五周年招待会? Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People s Republic of China

鸡尾酒会? Cocktail party

茶话会? Tea party

包餐/点餐? Table d hote/a la carte

上菜? Serve a courst

您的'位置在这里。? Here is your seat.

请入席!? Please have a seat.

欢聚一堂? Enjoy this happy get-together

请随便!? Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.

请各位随意用餐。? Help yourself please.

您喝点什么?? What would you like to drink?

现在我提议,为了…和…之间的合作,为了…参议员的健康,干杯!? At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … And … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!

最后,我借主人的酒,提议为…干杯!? Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …

请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯!? I d ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.

敬您一杯!? Here s to you!

祝你健康!? To your health!

我要为此干杯!? I ll drink to that!

随量!? Whatever you like!

我失陪一会儿!? Excuse me for a minute.

菜不好,请多多包涵!? Hope you enjoy yourself.

女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。? Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.

招待会现在开始。? The reception will now begin.

全体起立,奏国歌!? All rise please. For