礼仪英语点菜,你得会一点!

进修社 人气:6.78K

 一、选桌篇

礼仪英语点菜,你得会一点!

Waiter: Good evening, madam and sir. A table for two?

晚上好,女士,先生。要两人用餐的桌子吗?

Guest: Yes, please. Could we have a table over there by the window?

是的。我们可以坐那边靠窗的桌子吗?

Waiter: I'm sorry, it's already reserved. Would you like this table?

对不起,那张已有人预订了。这张可以吗?

Guest: Ok, we'll take this one.

好的,那我们就要这张。

Waiter: Ok. Are you ready to order, sir?

好的。先生,可以点菜了吗?

 二、套餐篇

1、经典套餐

Guest: I think I'd prefer a full-course meal.

我想我喜欢套餐。

Waiter: All right. And you, madam?

好的。您要点什么,女士?

Guest: I don't want to have a full meal. May I have a steak, please?

我不想要套餐,请给我1份牛扒好吗?

Waiter: Certainly. How would you like it prepared? Rare, medium or well-done?

好的。您希望牛排怎么做?嫩点,适中还是全熟?

Guest: Medium, please. And what kind of soup do you serve?

适中。另外,你们供应什么汤?

Waiter: We have clear and cream soups of your choice.

我们有清汤和奶油汤供您选择。

Guest: Cream soup sounds good. Get me one, Please.

奶油汤听起来不错,给我来1份吧。

Waiter: Just a moment, please.

请稍等。

2、快餐套餐

Waiter: Can I take your order?

您要点什么?

Guest: I'll take two value meals.

我要两份超值套餐。

Waiter: What kind of drink do you want with your meal?

您要什么饮料?

Guest: One Coco Cola and the other orange juice, please.

请来一份可口可乐和一份橙汁。

Waiter: You can super-size your meal for only 4 yuan.

多加4元,您可以换成特大号套餐。

Guest: Yes, I'd like that.

好吧,那么我就要特大号的。

Waiter: Anything for dessert, like an apple pie or ice cream?

您要不要甜点,如苹果派或冰激凌?

Guest: No, thanks. I think I'm going to need some iced water.

不用,谢谢,我想我还需要一点冰水。

Waiter: We charge 5 yuan for water.

冰水要5元。

Waiter: That's fine. Could you give me some more napkins and some sweet-and-sour sauce and pepper?

好的,请多给我几张纸巾和一些甜酸酱及胡椒,好吗?

Waiter: Sure.

好的。

 三、饮料篇

Waiter: Good afternoon, sir. Would you like a drink first?

下午好,先生。您想先来点饮料吗?

Guest: I'd like some beer. What kind a beer do you have?

我想来点啤酒,你们有什么啤酒?

Waiter: We have Local and Heineken, which kind do you prefer?

我们有本地啤酒和健力士,您喜欢哪一种?

Guest: Heineken, please.

健力士。

Waiter: One Heineken.

一支健力士。

 四、主菜篇

 1、牛排

Waiter: May I take your order, sir?

我可以为您点菜了吗,先生?

Guest: Yes, please. I like a country style salad.

好的,我想要一份家乡沙律。

Waiter: What dressing would you like to go with your salad? We have French and Italian.

您想要什么沙律酱呢?我们有法汁和意大利汁。

Guest: Italian please. Then I'd like a sirloin steak.

意大利酱,然后来一份西冷扒。

Waiter: I'm sorry. Our sirloin steak is sold out. Would you like to try our beef tenderloin? It is also very good.

对不起,我们的西冷扒卖完了,尝尝我们的牛柳,好吗?那也一样美味。

Guest: All right. I'll take that.

好的,就要那个。

Waiter: How would you like your tenderloin?

请问要几成熟呢?

Guest: Medium.

五成熟(半熟)。

Waiter: What sauce would you like to go with your beef? We have black pepper Sauce and......

您的.牛肉要配什么汁?我们有黑椒汁和......

Guest: Black pepper sauce please. That's all.

黑椒汁。可以了。

Waiter: So, you have ordered a country style salad with Italian dressing. A beef tenderloin, medium, with black pepper sauce, is that right?

您点了一份家乡沙律配意大利酱,一份牛肉配黑椒汁,五成熟的。

Guest: Yes.

是的。

2、海鲜

Waiter: Mrs. Howard, May I take your order?

霍华德夫人,我可以为您点菜了吗?

Guest: May I have a look at the menu first?

我可以先看看菜谱吗?

Waiter: Sure, Please take your time. I'll be back to take your order.