十万个冷笑话英文

进修社 人气:1.48W

 十万个冷笑话英文一:

十万个冷笑话英文

On the way home one night, I spotted some fresh-cut roses outside a florist's shop. After selecting a dozen and entering the shop, I was greeted by a young saleswoman.

一天晚上回家的路上,我看到一家花店外面有一些刚剪下来的玫瑰。我挑了一打,走进店里,一个年轻的女售货员跟我打了个招呼。

"Are these for your wife, sir?" she asked.

“先生,这些是送给你妻子的吗?”她问道。

"Yes," I said.

“是的,”我说。

"For her birthday?" she asked.

“她的生日?”她问。

"No," I replied.

“不是,”我回答。

"For your anniversary?"

“你们的结婚纪念日?”

"No," I said again.

“不是,”我又答道。

As I pocketed my change and headed toward the door, the young woman called out, "I hope she forgives you."

当我将找回的钱装进口袋,朝门口走去时,那年轻的女人冲我喊道:“希望她能原谅你。”

Notes:

spot 认出,发现

fresh-cut 鲜切花

florist 种花人

saleswoman女售货员

 十万个冷笑话英文二:

One evening I drove my husband's car to the shopping mall.

一天晚上我开着丈夫的`车去购物,

On my return, I noticed that how dusty the outside of his car was and cleaned it up a I finally entered the house, I called out."The woman who loves you the most in the world just cleaned your headlights and windshield."

回来后发现车身沾满灰尘,于是擦洗了一阵。当我终于走进屋里时大声喊:“世界上最爱你的女人刚擦洗了你的车灯和挡风玻璃。”

My husband looked up and said, "Mom's here?"

我丈夫抬头看了看,说:“妈妈来了?”

Notes:shopping mall 大型购物中心

headlight 前灯

windshield 挡风玻璃

 十万个冷笑话英文三:

One night a hotel caught fire, and the people who were staying in it ran out in their night clothes.

一天晚上,一家旅馆失火,住在这家旅馆里的人穿着睡 衣就跑了出来。

Two men stood outside and looked at the fire.

两个人站在外面,看着大火。

“Before I came out,” said one,“I ran into some of the rooms and found a lot of money. People don't think of money when they're afraid. When anyone leaves paper money in a fire, the fire burns it. So I took all the bills that I could one will be poorer because I took them.”

“在我出来之前,”其中一个说:“我跑进一些房间,找到了一大笔钱。人在恐惧中是不会想到钱的。如果有人把纸币留在火里,火就会把它烧成灰烬。所以我把我所能找到的钞票都拿走了。没有人会因为我拿走它们而变得更穷。”

“You don't know my work,” said the other.

“你不知道我是干什么的。”另一个说。

“What is your work?”

“你是干什么的?”

“I'm a policeman.

“我是警察。”

“Oh!” cried the first man. He thought quickly and said,“And do you know my work?”“No,”said the policeman.

“噢!”第一个人喊了一声。他灵机一动,说:“那你知道我是干什么的?”“不知道。”警察说。

“I'm a writer. I'm always telling stories about things that never happened.”

“我是个作家。我总是爱编一些从未发生过的故事。”