出境游常用英语300句

进修社 人气:2.5W

去海外旅行免不了会遇到过海关、住酒店、换币、购物、问路等问题英语不好的你,是不是经常出现自己羞于开口只能用手语和眼神表达的尴尬情况。其实,和外国人交流并不需要那么专业的英语水平几句日常用语足矣!只要掌握以下语句,就能解决你旅途中的很多问题。收藏起来,赶紧学习一下!

出境游常用英语300句

When you're ready to get off, remember to press the button near your seat.当你要下车时,记得按你座位旁的按钮。

I know you must be excited to go home after such a long business trip.出差这么久,终于要回家了,我想你一定很高兴。

Yes. It's a great way to really see the canyon.真的。那是真正参观峡谷的好方式。

I'd like to borrow some money.我想借一些钱。

What's the exchange rate today?今天的兑换比率是多少?

I don't know. We're completely lost.我不知道,我们完全迷路了。

How long?多久?

A dollar is valued at eight point two RMB yuan.一美元价值8.2元人民币。

I'm relieved to hear that.你的话使我松了一口气。

How long does it take?要花多久时间?

No, it isn't. But you can transfer from this bus to bus number 24.不,不经过。但是你可以搭这班车转乘24路。

You pay there. I have the next group to go down. I'll see you soon then.你在那儿付钱。我带的下一个团就是要下去的。回见!

What can I do for you?我能帮你什么忙?

Sure. It's up ahead to your left.好的。往前走,在你的左边。

About one month. I'm just sightseeing.大约一个月。我只是观光旅游。

Do you have anything that must be claimed?难道你没需要申报的东西吗?

Could you tell me where the nearest bus station is?你能告诉我最近的汽车站在哪儿吗?

What a price! Lower it, please?这么高的价格!请降点。

Yes. I have an upset stomach.是的,我的胃很难受。

Thanks.谢谢。

I'm ready to check out now.我准备好要结账。

Is this bus going to Dallas?这车开往达拉斯吗?

Please have your customs declaration form ready.请把您的申报表准备好。

Would you show me the way to the station.你能告诉我去车站的路吗?

Where's this place in the map?这里在地图的哪个位置?

That sounds reasonable. Let me think it over. And I'll call you back to make reservations.听起来价钱还算公道。让我考虑一下,我会再打电话预定。

Go inside the Information Center.到服务中心去。

Drive me back to Santa Clara.载我到圣塔克莱拉。

I want to thank you for placing such a big order with us. You won't be disappointed.谢谢你下了这么大的订单,你一定不会失望的。

No, I didn't.没有。

No. That's about all.没有。大概就是这些。

Where would you like to go?你们要去哪里呢?

Did you bring me what I ordered?你拿来的是我所点的吗?

Here's my visa card.这是我的visa卡。

Not at all. Check it, please.好的,请检查。

Yes. Here you are.好的,都在这儿。

Oh, no sir. We already gave you a discount on each item.哦,不行,先生。每一件东西我们都给你打过折扣了。

Floors one to eight are the elevators to the left.一到八楼上下使用的电梯在左边。

Have you been to our Tourist Information Center?"你去过我们的""旅客服务中心""吗?"

How fast can my mail be received?我的信件多快会被收到?

No. I really don't know how to go about it.没有。我真不知道如何填。

Yes, you are through with it. I hope you will enjoy your stay in China.是的,检查完毕。希望您在中国过得愉快。

If I were you, I'd try one of the newspaper stands.如果我是你,我会到一个书报亭去看看。

Thanks a lot.多谢。

Good afternoon. What's the trouble?下午好。有什么不舒服吗?

I'd like to convert some RMB yuan to US dollar, please.请将我的一些人民币换成美元。

Anything can I help you with?有我能帮忙的地方吗?

I have a tourist visa.旅游签证。

That's for a long distance call you make two nights ago.这是你两天前打的一个长途电话的费用。

Take care on your way back.回程保重了。

That'll be four yuan.四元。

How long will it take for my mail to reach its destination?我的信件到达目的地要多久?

No. I want to leave it in Chicago.不。我想把它留在芝加哥。

I'm sure I won't. I really appreciate all of your hospitality.这点我相信。我真的很感激你的招待。

They mean long life. I remember you liked the calligraphy at the Palace Museum.长命百岁。我记得上次去故宫,你特别喜欢书法。

How much time will it take for my mail to get to where it is going?我的信件到达它要去的地方要用多少时间?

Santa Clara? OK. That's about 20 miles away.圣塔克莱拉?好的,大约是20英里远。

Would you please hand me your customs declaration form?请出示您的申报表给我?

No, these are only personal effects.没有,这只是些私人用品。

I'll check it, if I may.如果可以的话,我要核对。

Good. How much is the fare?好。车费多少?

Are you ready to order now, sir?先生,你准备点菜吗?

Take care, and have a nice flight.请保重!祝你一路顺风!

No, it's an original. My father's friend is a calligrapher, and I had him make it for you.没错,这可是真迹。我父亲的朋友是书法家,专门帮你写的。

OK, please. I'll order something else at first.好的,来一份。我先点别的东西。

Certainly, sir. The elevators are right across the lobby.当然可以,先生。电梯就在大厅的正对面。

What type of visa have you got?您持的是哪种签证?

Can you direct me to the elevator?你能告诉我电梯在哪里吗?

OK.好的。

What is the charge for that?那要多少费用?

Do you have any other symptoms? Any more than those you've described?你有没有其它的症状?除了那些你已叙述过的?

No. Please endorse the check at the back.不会的'。请在支票的背面签名。

I'd like to loan some money.我想贷点钱。

I've had a pretty high fever since yesterday morning.从昨天早上起,我就一直发高烧。

Do you have anything to declare for customs?有什么要申报呀?

Do you mind if I pay in cash?你介意我付现金吗?

Yes? Can I do something for you?什么事?我能为您效劳吗?

Did you make any long distance calls this morning, or did you sign for your breakfast?您今天早上没有打长途电话或吃早餐记账?

So I thought you might like it.所以,我想你可能会喜欢这个。

Anything else?还有其它的吗?

Anything else, sir?先生,还要别的东西吗?

Will it take long?要很久吗?

Nothing will stay down when I eat.我吃下去的东西全吐出来了。

I'd like to have this check cashed.我想将这张支票兑现。

Will you honor a credit card?你们承认信用卡吗?

There are several tours of the Grand Canyon.到大峡谷有好几个旅游团。

Are you going to return it here?你要在这里归还吗?

Would you mind telling me what the climate is like in California?您能告诉我加利福尼亚的气候怎么样?

Mr. Lu, everything is OK. Your booking is from today through Wendnsday. Single room.陆先生,没问题的。您从今天订到星期三,单人房。

That's great. I'll come back right after the formalities.那太好了。手续办完后我就回来。

Excuse me, officer, which way shall I take? I want to go back to Beijing Hotel.对不起,警官。我想回北京宾馆,我该走哪条路。

May I check it?我可以核对一下吗?

Will it take long?要很久吗?

Don't worry about it. It's a taken of my appreciation for your business, and friendship.没关系的。这是向你表示我们在生意及友谊上的一点心意。

I'd like to have this check turned to cash.我想将这张支票换成现金。

Your room number is 512. Here's your key.房间号码是512。这是您的钥匙。

I certainly am. May I help you?我是,我能帮您什么忙吗?

Roast duck. There will be a slight delay for that.烤鸭。那会稍微慢一点。

Good day also to you.再见!

You do the same. Well, I'd better go. Thanks again for everything.你也代我问候一声。好,我得走了,再次谢谢你们的招待。

No problems. Here's your passport, and here's your money. Have a nice day, Mr. Lu.没问题。这是您的护照,还有您的钱。祝您愉快,陆先生。

We have several package tours you may choose, from ten days to three weeks in Europe.我们有几套欧洲旅游计划选择,时间从10天到3个星期。

And I'll be able to show you around our city.我可以带你在我们那儿四处看看。

Sure. Would you please sign your name on the back, sir, with your passport number?每问题。先生,请您在支票背后签上名字和护照号码。

I heard that some tours actually go down into the canyon. Is that true?我听说有的旅游团真正下到峡谷里去了。那是真的吗?

How long will it take to get there?去那儿得多长时间?

That'll be thirty-six dollars, sir.先生,车费是36元。

I need the bank to finance something.我需要银行提供某件东西的贷款。

That's alright. You're a lot of help.没关系。你帮了很大的忙。

No, I haven't. Would you show me where that is?不,没去过。你可以告诉我去哪里吗?

Well, I don't think it's anything serious.嗯,我想没有什么严重的。

I'm having some trouble keeping food down.我吃东西时感到困难。

Are you sending it by regular or by speed?你要寄平信还是快递?

Just a minute. Here's your receipt.请等一下。这是你的收据。

Are you carrying any items that need to be declared?你没有携带需要申报的东西吗?

Yes, we are, Mr. Wang. How are you going to pay?对,我们开门。你打算如何付钱?

Yes, that's right. They'll be there in no time.没错,货很快就会运到。

And I'll need to see your passport.另外,我需要看一下您的护照。

Beijing Hotel? Just go down the street and take the third turning on the right.北京宾馆?沿着这条街道,在第三个路口向右拐。

Is that all for customs formalities?海关检查就这些了吗?

I'm afraid I have lost my way. Where can I take a bus if I want to go back to the downtown?我迷路了,如果我想回市中心,我在哪儿可以坐公交车?

May I help you, sir?需要我帮忙吗,先生?

Get me off at the Fifth Avenue.请在第五大道让我下车。

The price for one person for a ten-day tour is only $ 1088, which includes round-trip airfare.十日游每人只要1088美元。这个费用包括来回机票。

Good morning, sir. May I help you?早安,先生。能为您服务吗?

This is beautiful! Chinese calligraphy. What do these characters mean?好漂亮!是中国书法!这上面写的是什么意思?

Thanks a lot.多谢。

When was it built?它是什么时候建造的?

That sounds fantastic. Where do I go to sign up for that tour?那听起来好极了。我到哪里去报名参加呢?

Is this my meal?这是我的菜吗?

What I eat won't stay down.我吃东西时感到恶心。

I'd like to cash this check.我想兑现这张支票。

Yes, of course.可以,当然可以。

How much will it be?要多少钱?

And his name and the date are on the bottom.他的名字和日期都在下面。

What did you order?您点了什么?

It is too expensive. How about half the price?太贵了,半价怎么样?

I really appreciate all of your hospitality.十分感谢您的款待。

That's very nice of you. Where did you get it? It's not a print.真细心!你从哪儿弄来的?这还不是复制的呢!

Let me just weigh it first.请先让我称一称。

OK. I understand. Thank you.好吧,我懂了,谢谢你。

That'll be fifty-five dollars and twenty cents.一共55元2角。

I'll take it. But the price is a bit high. How about free wrapping?我买了。但价格有点高,免费包装怎么样?

That's reassuring.真令人安心。

Five hundred dollars, please. And could you give me ten dollar in small change?请换500美元。再另外能否给我10元的小面额零钱?

That sounds pretty good.听起来挺好的嘛!

It's on the 7th floor. As you get off the evevator, you'll see it on your left.在7楼。出电梯后,就在你的左边。

Can you cash this check for me?你能替我兑现这张支票吗?

You're very generous.你真慷慨。

By all means, you ahead.当然可以。随便。

You can take a seat now.现在你找个座位坐下吧。

Just three days.只要三天。

How much will it cost?需要多少钱?

How can I get to Sheraton Hotel?往喜来登宾馆怎么走?

Fine. How much would you like to exchange, sir?好的。您要兑换多少呢,先生?

And I'd like to give you a little something to take home. Let me unroll it.对了,我有样小东西想送你,让我把它打开。

Only a five percent discount? How about twenty percent?只打九五折?八折怎么样?

Yes, of course.可以,当然可以。

Take me back.载我回去。